Earlier this year, Newark High School’s varsity cheerleading squad proved they knew the true meaning of school spirit when they invited Rachel Rhea-a junior in the Realistic Educational Alternatives for Children with Disabilities (R.E.A.C.H.) Program-to bring the enthusiasm she showed in the classroom to the court.
- CAREERS & the disABLED Magazine CAREERS & the disABLED Magazine, established in 1986, is the nation's first and... http://t.co/GDB0ppaaeb 08:13:01 AM May 14, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @SFdirewolf: .@nothomedoc @sbagen MT Mentally disabled NY newlyweds fight in court to live in same group home http://t.co/fRj2xb0yMs vi… 08:07:07 PM May 08, 2013 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @efemmeranyc: @NotHomeDoc So sorry I missed the screening tonight. I heard lotss good things--about @superaleja too. Pls keep posted re:… 12:28:40 AM May 04, 2013 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @efemmeranyc Thanks for the RT! 12:21:23 PM May 01, 2013 from Twitter for Android in reply to efemmeranyc ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Not Home: A documentary about kids living in nursing facilities screens in Philly & NYC: http://t.co/yODzJXU2yo 07:02:26 AM May 01, 2013 from LinkedIn ReplyRetweetFavorite
SubscribePlease type in your email to keep up to date on the latest Not Home news.