The Arc of Bismarck, a non-profit education and advocacy organization, is seeking applicants for the next class of Partners in Policymaking, designed for parents of children with disabilities and adults with disabilities from across the state, to begin in October. If you want to build leadership and advocacy skills, develop self-confidence and learn effective strategies that will help you acquire appropriate services for yourself or a family member, this program is just what you’ve been looking for! The eight sessions are provided completely free of charge to selected applicants, including hotel rooms, meals, costs for travel, child care and other needed supports. For more information including an application, session dates, or for comments from past participants click here. For more information e-mail email@example.com or call 888-258-7949 toll free or 701-258-7949.
- CAREERS & the disABLED Magazine CAREERS & the disABLED Magazine, established in 1986, is the nation's first and... http://t.co/GDB0ppaaeb 08:13:01 AM May 14, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @SFdirewolf: .@nothomedoc @sbagen MT Mentally disabled NY newlyweds fight in court to live in same group home http://t.co/fRj2xb0yMs vi… 08:07:07 PM May 08, 2013 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @efemmeranyc: @NotHomeDoc So sorry I missed the screening tonight. I heard lotss good things--about @superaleja too. Pls keep posted re:… 12:28:40 AM May 04, 2013 from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @efemmeranyc Thanks for the RT! 12:21:23 PM May 01, 2013 from Twitter for Android in reply to efemmeranyc ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Not Home: A documentary about kids living in nursing facilities screens in Philly & NYC: http://t.co/yODzJXU2yo 07:02:26 AM May 01, 2013 from LinkedIn ReplyRetweetFavorite
SubscribePlease type in your email to keep up to date on the latest Not Home news.